In this course, students will learn the basics of how websites work, front-end vs back-end, and using a code editor. Learn basic HTML, CSS, Responsive Web Development Basics etc.
On completing this course, students will learn:
· Introduction to Web development
· Introduction to HTML programming
· Basic CSS: Modern grid and flexbox, CSS animations etc.
· Materialize CSS and bootstrap
· Responsive Web Development Basics
· Hosting of Website
· Introduction to GITHUB
· A functional portfolio Website Project
Visual Studio Code
Visual Studio Code is free and available on Linux, macOS, and Windows platforms. Download Visual Studio Code to experience a redefined coding.
Browse our popular courses.
Students will learn Python programming using Visual Studio Code or Pycharm. Operators and Expressions, Selection control structure in python, List, Tuple, Dictionary, Number and string etc.
Students will be able to design a functional website after learning web design concepts including HTML and CSS coding for front end and back end web development and test hosting server will be provided.