Mobile App Development Training is a crash course bootcamp style and provides an opportunity to learn various mobile application development frameworks that run on the mobile platforms and the Internet.
Learn relevant skills and develop an understanding of the issues surrounding the Mobile Platforms and SDKs including: iOS, Android, HTML5 Mobile Web, JQuery Mobile, PhoneGap, and Windows Phone .
Mobile App Development Training is the definitive Mobile App Development Training Course boot camp to build successful mobile apps for all the development platforms as needed.
The course covers every facet of mobile app development, including project management, requirements, architectural design, GUI and layout, data management, integration with existing web and legacy applications, web services, security, porting, and the management of mobile application development projects.
Upon completion of this course the attendees will:
- Understand mobile applications development fundamentals
- Get familiar with iOS, Android and Windows 8 environments
- Illustrate the steps involved in developing, testing, and commercializing a mobile applications for iOS, Andriod, HTML5, and PhoneGap
- Create and test applications using respective SDKs
- Review and Analyze: Foundation, Learning Curve, Debuggers, Emulators, Integrated Development Environment, Cross-Platform Deployment, Installer Packaging Options, Development Tools, and Cost
- Demonstrate the services of several core components within popular API libraries and SDKs including Xcode, iOS SDK, Android SDK, the Java SE Development Kit, Eclipse for Windows and the Java Eclipse plug-ins, Aptana Studio, VirtualBox, Java ME, Flash Lite and PhoneGap
- Use the tools within popular SDKs to build mobile applications
- Design and architecture platform and device products with emphasis on messaging, collaboration, multimedia, and security
- Use SDKs features such as Layouts, Storage, Connectivity, Messaging, Browsing, Java support, Media support, Additional hardware support and Multi-touch
- Introduce the language and tools of the software development kits
- Expose common problems and learn how to troubleshoot them within the development environment and on the wireless device
- Use a wide variety of APIs for a variety of features, including graphics, multimedia, and web access
- Create mobile applications for iPhone, Andriod, HTML5, jQuery Mobile, PhoneGap through examples
Who Should Attend
- This program is intended for anyone who is interested in the design, development, or use of mobile device applications, games, multimedia or utilities.
- Web and mobile developers, mobile designer, testers, QA, and project managers in charge of mobile applications developments