3D Animation level 2 course is designed for persons with previous knowledge of animation. In this course, students will learn intermediate level concept of animation including introduction to 3D modelling, UV mapping, texturing, animating and rendering. Skills acquired can be readily used in many industries, such as the games industry, the animation industry, advertising, architectural and medical visualization.
1) Introduction to Animation Software interface.
2) Model your own 3D meshes, using a variety of optimal modeling techniques and workflows.
3) UV Map objects using Projection and Unwrapping.
4) Texture 3D models, and work with materials.
5) Configure scene lighting.
6) Use animation tools to animate objects and scenes.
7) Work with ambient and atmospheric rendering effects.
8) Render still images and video sequences
9) Perform basic simulations using the built in game engine.
10) Carry out complete 3D animation project
To register please click the link Register .