Graphic designers create visual concepts that inspire, inform, and transform. Use industry-leading tools to build innovative design projects and discover the skills needed to become an in-demand visual thinker and communicator.
On completing this course, participants will:
- Build a solid foundation in the elements of design: typography, color, and layout.
- Explore the design process to visualize compelling ideas.
- Practice with hands on exercises in Coreldraw
- Design sample logo and flyer.
This course is great for:
- Graphic Designers
- Website Designers
- Logo Designers
- UI / UX Designers
- Product Designers
- T-Shirt Designers
- Social Media Experts
- Any anyone else interested in learning the fundamentals of graphic design theory!
- What is Graphic Design?
- Graphic Design Careers
- Introduction to Graphic Design
- Graphic Design Foundations
- Graphic Design Foundations: Typography
- Color for Design and Art
- Learning Logo Design
- Using CorelDraw
To register please click the link Register .