Game Development with Unity
About The Course
In this course, you will study everything you need to know to create desktop, mobile and 3D game designs with Unity. First, we explore why you need a game engine to build a game. Next, we identify keyboard shortcuts to navigate the Unity interface and examine the tools used to manipulate objects. We will also show you insider game hacking techniques that can be employed to create your first game in less than ten minutes. You will learn how to remodel, rig, animate and import 3D assets into the Unity game engine.
Finally, we examine concepts like UV mapping, level design, Mecanim animation, finite state machines (FSM) and animator controllers. We provide video demonstrations that explain how to use Unity’s built-in integrated development environment (IDE) to create functions, declare methods and assign values to variables. Other topics contain light and shadow mapping, rotation techniques, mipmaps and more. Take this exciting course today and learn to develop next-generation 3D games and stunning video graphic effects.
What you will learn
- Master beginner C# concepts, like variables, "if" statements, and arrays
- Detect collisions, receive user input, and create player movements
- Create power-ups including triple shots, laser beams, speed boosts, and shields
- Apply shaders that transform your game backgrounds
- Create enemies with basic AI behavior
- Collect and destroy game objects
- Implement sound effects, background music, and particle effects
- Activate and use Unity’s Team Collaboration service
- Navigate the Unity Engine and discover unique features like the Asset Store
- Deploy your game to over 20 web or mobile platforms
- Unity Game Engine
- Game Assets
- Before beginning this course, you should be comfortable browsing the Web.
- Availability of good internet speed.
- Course Delivery is Hybrid (Classroom and Virtual)
- Age: Adult
- Delivery: Hybrid
- Mode: Instructor-Led
- Duration: 12 Weeks
Request A Callback
Kindly let us know when we can call you back