About The Course
In Nigeria and the world over, mobile technologies, including smartphones, tablet computers, smart devices, and social networking, have changed our personal, social, and professional lives. We carry these devices and technologies with us all the time, we use it to communicate, shop, play, research, get directions, educate, conduct business, socialize, among many other usages. According to statistica.com there are over 3.7 billion devices used by people to access the web and interact with other people as at January 2018. There is growing demand for mobile app developers and exposing our kids early to creating software for this platform will give them a competitive edge in this 21st century.
At the end of this course, participants will understand:
- Understand App conceptualization
- Understand Software Design Process
- Understand App Design process
- Programming with App inventor & Android Studio
- Design and prototype an android mobile app
- Understand porting
- Ability to use a computer is essential.
- Ability to navigate websites
- Course is to open to Science, Business and Arts Students
- 8 -13 years- will work with MIT App Inventor Programming Software
- 14 -17 years- will work with Android Studio Programming Software
- Student must come with his/her laptop
8 - 17 Years
Young Inventors Summer Camp
Our Popular Courses
Browse our popular courses.
Electronic/Robotics Design & Coding
Students will build prototypes after learning programming, Electronics Components, Microcontrollers, robots etc. Courses will be 100% Hands-On.
Mobile Game Design & Coding
Students will design a full functional mobile games after learning the concepts, design and coding process of Mobile Games rse will be 100% hands-on
Web Design & Coding
Students will be able to design a functional website after learning web design concepts including HTML and CSS coding for front end and back end