About The Course
Graphic design is all around us, in a myriad of forms, both on screen and in print, yet it is always made up of images and words to create a communication goal. This course exposes students to the fundamental skills required to make sophisticated graphic design: process, historical context, and communication through image-making and typography. At the end of the course, students will complete a finished branding project suitable for a professional portfolio. The goal of this course is to equip learners with a set of transferable formal and conceptual tools for making and communicating in the field of graphic design. This core skill set will equip learners for formal studies in graphic design, and a starting point for further work in interface design, motion graphics, and editorial design.
At the end of this course, participants will understand:
- Learn and apply graphic design principles to produce effective designs in Coreldraw
- Learn and apply color theory and practices to produce effective designs in Coreldraw
- Learn and apply effective typography to produce effective
designs in Coreldraw
- Design an online ad, design an infographic with effective
color, create a gig poster with type as a design component,
create an illustrative postcard
- Ability to use a computer is essential. However, candidates without basic computer skills can register for a free computer appreciation class before this class begins.
- Course is to open to All Students (Science, Business and Arts…)
14 - 17 Years
Young Inventors Summer Camp
Our Popular Courses
Browse our popular courses.
Electronic/Robotics Design & Coding
Students will build prototypes after learning programming, Electronics Components, Microcontrollers, robots etc. Courses will be 100% Hands-On.
Mobile Game Design & Coding
Students will design a full functional mobile games after learning the concepts, design and coding process of Mobile Games rse will be 100% hands-on
Web Design & Coding
Students will be able to design a functional website after learning web design concepts including HTML and CSS coding for front end and back end