3D Design and Printing
About The Course
Learn the step-by-step process of 3D design, modeling, and printing and bring your ideas to life
Design is a vital part of 3D modeling. You can be a master of the software but if you aren’t aware of fundamental design concepts, you won’t be able to truly unleash your potential. You’ll build your basic design skills by looking at line, shape, form, and space, before creating and editing 2D line forms that you’ll transform into patterned mandalas and 3D tile wall designs. This course will guide you through the concept of profile modeling and will allow you to utilize 3D surface and 3D solid modeling tools to create and edit more complex designs. To round out your foundational knowledge, you’ll dive into 3D rendering and creating 3D printable models. Then, once you’ve completed each step of the course, you can bring your newfound skills together into one final 3D modeling project. This course has been designed for anyone interested in 3D design and learning how to use 3D modeling software. You don’t need any previous knowledge or experience to benefit from this course. It will be particularly useful to Architects, Designers, Engineers, or anyone studying in these fields.
What I will learn?
- Learn the skills you need to design your own models for 3D printing using Fusion 360, a powerful 3d modeling software application that is free for personal use.
- Feel comfortable tackling both simple or complicated multi-part designs by learning the core features of Fusion 360.
- Learn to design your own unique creations from the initial idea stage to a complete finished working model.
- 3d Printing Machine (available in our office)
- Printing Filaments (Different Colours)
- Design and Printing Software
- Ability to use a computer
- Strong interest in design
- Age: Adult
- Delivery: Classroom
- Mode: Instructor-Led
- Duration: 8 Weeks
Request A Callback
Kindly let us know when we can call you back