About The Course
If you are new to DevOps, this course will give you the basic information about DevOps, including key concepts and the terminologies.
This course covers the DevOps Full Stack: People and Culture, Processes and Practices, Technology and Automation.
People and Culture:
You will be able to summarize the cultural, structural, and technological barriers that IT faces, when attempting to deliver services at the right quality, speed, and cost, and why challenges are faced when implementing DevOps in today’s organizations.
Processes and Practices:
We will also discuss 15 very specific practices, related to culture, processes, and automation that are must-haves for effective delivery of DevOps.
You will also be able to describe how DevOps practices transform processes, utilizing Lean, Agile, and ITSM accelerators to solve the process design problems facing IT.
Technology and Automation:
You will understand the benefits of automation and the tools for a DevOps toolchain. You will learn about Continuous Integration, Automated Build, Automated Testing, Automated Provisioning, Automated Deployment, cloud technology and virtualization, and architecting for Continuous Delivery.
What I will learn?
- Explain the key principles, and concepts of DevOps, including The Three Ways.
- 15 DevOps practices related to culture, processes, and automation.
- Describe how DevOps practices transform processes with Lean, Agile, and ITSM.
- How to break silo between Development and Operations.
Who This course is for:
- System administrators
- IT Operations
- IT professionals
- Before beginning this course, you should be comfortable browsing the Web.
- Availability of good internet speed.
- Course Delivery is Hybrid (Classroom and Virtual)
- Age: Adult
- Delivery: Hybrid
- Mode: Instructor-Led
- Duration: 6 Weeks
Request A Callback
Kindly let us know when we can call you back