About The Coursehe Microsoft Word (Ms-Word) application is one of the many applications in the Microsoft Office package. Ms-Word is used in offices, schools, and organizations to create simple and formal documents such as CV, letters etc. In this Ms-Word course, we will utilize a practical or hands-on approach to show how you can create simple office documents with pre-formatted texts, tables and adding some graphics and designs. You will learn the skills of editing texts, formatting texts, creating tables, adding designs to your document, and using graphics and other tools.
What I will learn?
- Indicate the names and functions of the Word interface components.
- Create, edit, save, and print documents to include documents with lists and tables.
- Format text and to use styles.
- Add a header and footer to a document.
- Add a footnote to a document.
- Add a graphic to a document.
- Use the Spelling and Grammar Checker as well as Microsoft Help.
- Manipulate documents using functions such as find and replace; cut, copy, replace.
- Microsoft Office Suite Software
- Ability to use a computer
- Availability of functional internet
- Age: Adult
- Delivery: Hybrid
- Mode: Instructor-Led
- Duration: 4 Weeks
Request A Callback
Kindly let us know when we can call you back