About The Course
Center4Tech Young Inventors Summer Camp 2022 Tech Discovery course for kids will give your child the opportunity to explore science, technology, engineering and math with fun, hands-on activities with a focus on learning. The programme will stimulate their natural curiosity to make discoveries and to explore. Moreover, it will prepare kids to work independently and together to solve simple to complex problems, which equip them for the current technology-based world.
They will uncover the dynamic, engaging subjects of STEM through engaging projects featuring robotics, experimental design, engineering, computer coding and more. The course will be taught by professionals and will be fun-filled.
At the end of this course, participants will understand:
- Understand how engineers apply their scientific and technical knowledge to design machines and devices
- Understand some scientific concepts such as pulleys, levers and forces as the carry out scientific experiments
- Introduction to computer programming using graphical programming environment
- Understand Game Making Design Process
- Understand Basic Electronic Circuit Design
- Understand Basic Robotics Design
- Understand Basic Animation Design
- Understand Basic Design Packaging
This course will
- Encourage Creativity
- Build collaboration skills
- Spark Inventive abilities.
- Instill problem-solving & logical thinking skills
- Prepare children for 21st Century work environment
5 - 7 Years
Young Inventors Summer Camp
Our Popular Courses
Browse our popular courses.
Electronic/Robotics Design & Coding
Students will build prototypes after learning programming, Electronics Components, Microcontrollers, robots etc. Courses will be 100% Hands-On.
Mobile Game Design & Coding
Students will design a full functional mobile games after learning the concepts, design and coding process of Mobile Games rse will be 100% hands-on
Web Design & Coding
Students will be able to design a functional website after learning web design concepts including HTML and CSS coding for front end and back end